The New Glarus Wine Walk, sponsored by the Friends of the Chalet of the Golden Fleece, promises a night of fun, friends and fund raising for the museum. The Chalet is a unique three story house museum featuring a predominately Swiss collection, but with items from all over the world. Experience the Chalet’s whimsical and eclectic collection before we close for the season!
The Chalet ‘s Wine Walk Event features local wines and unique shopping experiences in downtown New Glarus. Enjoy a wine tasting, browse the shops and socialize with your friends. It’s a great way to make new friends and support our museum and local history.
Your ticket purchase includes:
- Lovely selection of local and imported wines
- Opportunity to browse the collection at the museum (starting @ 4:00 pm)
- Wine glass
- Goodie bag with map of participating retailers
- Snacks served at participating businesses
- Discount coupon for future visits to the Chalet
- Door prizes! Be sure to sign up for them when you register!
- The museum opens at 4:00. Registration is from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the Chalet of the Golden Fleece.